PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTION IN THE COMMENTS:
- The item frames saying "Monitor 1: No input signal" are screens of different kinds, mostly computers or TV's.
- You are allowed to redistribute the map any way you want as long as the credit goes to me and links back to this page.
- The map is vanilla, but it looks good with shaders. The use of texture packs may change the look, both ways.
- There is an apocalyptic version of this map, download it here! (These two maps will be updated with the same new areas)
- The file is large as I create my worlds in default (Sorry for that inconvenience)
This map, along with the apocalyptic version, will most likely be the focus of my work.
Version 2! Whats new;
- Extended highway and railroad
- Industrial area: A container port and an oil refinery
- Two ships, one oil tanker and one container ship
- Scaldon Medical Research Facility (this plays a more important role in the apocalypse)
- More surrounding houses
And then the old features:
- Town hall
- Fire- and police department
- Gas station
- Train station
- Elementary School
- Fitness center
- Flower shop
- Grocery store
- Electronic store
- Residential area
- Wood export site
- Two highways with a tunnel and an intersection
- Highway construction site
There will most likely be added a new and more "normal" city in one of the future versions, but this is all there is for now.
Leave a comment if you got feedback, or want to see a special location in a future version! In addition, check out my own website: EXPmaps.
I hope you enjoy the map!