Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Your village is attacked by terrorists, and you are the only survivor! A strange man called Bob helps you travel back in time to stop the attacks. However, the time machine is not quite finished yet, so you may end up in a completely wrong time and place. Will you take the risk? Are you ready to fight nazis in World War II, sneak into a heavily guarded terrorist base, 360 no scope Hitler and fight the most evil villain in history?
- Feel free to make let's plays of this map. You must put a link to this page in the video description. If you contact me, I can put your video on the forum page :)
- All links must go to this page. Do not link directly to the download.
- Do not attempt to make money from this map.
- Do not accuse me for being offensive or racist. This map is meant to be a joke, and not to be taken seriously. This is not meant to offend anyone in any way.
My friends have tested the map, and I have fixed all the bugs they found that are fixable. However, there may still be a few bugs with the redstone, holes in the walls, textures missing, etc. I would appreciate if you posted them in the comments. If you are playing on an older or newer version than 1.8 or with multiplayer, the map will not work, and all bugs reported will be ignored.
Here are a few bugs that I know of, but can't fix:
- Mobs becoming invisible when you die. (Relogging fixes this)
- It's possible to steal armor from armor stands. (Which is cheating!)
Please also let me know if you're stuck somewhere or don't know how to make progress.
"Redemption" by SMAG
I am aware that the plot is very similar to the adventure map called "Redemption" by SMAG. Please do NOT accuse me for stealing or ripping off that map. I had never even heard of that map until very recently, when my map was already close to finished. If I knew that there was another almost identical map when I started making this, I would have changed the plot. But since I had come so far, I decided to keep going. Thank you for understanding.