Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
You are about to begin your trials, to become a knight like your father before, but half way through your trials the king calls you to the castle, to tell you the world is under threat. And even though you are not a knight yet, you have been chosen to go on a quest to find the 3 orbs of power and the enchanted crest.
Your journey will take you through 5 huge dungeons, caves, villages, and temples, and you will discover many other places on the way.
- A huge open world RPG, full of side quests, towns, castles, and other amazing builds.
- Scripted events
- Cut scenes
- Custom mobs with player heads
- Custom traders with player heads
- and special weapons and armor for sale.
- A currency system
- Clickable signs
- Clickable Books
- Teleport Books
- Custom potions
- Explore huge dungeons
- Custom resource pack
- Custom music
- Custom boss music and sound effects
- Weapons and armor with custom modifiers and enchantments
- Follow a story and find history books scattered throughout the world
- Many places to discover
- Explore a vast and detailed world
- Find chests and treasures every where you go
- Do side quests for NPC's to gain rewards
- Find traveling traders and merchants throughout the lands
- This map has many puzzles and dungeons inspired by the legend of Zelda games.
After almost 18 months working on and off on this map, approximately 1900 hours, it is complete.
- This map will not work in 1.9. As so many things have been changed, and to update this to 1.9 would take forever, It would be quicker to make a new map.
- This map has lots of reading and puzzles.
- There is a custom resource pack that will load with the map.
- Most of the custom music in this map was written and recorded by mick_5.
Special credit goes to templario 1408 for letting me use some of his awesome builds.
And special credit to Ghost Xavier Tree Pack and Morryatay's Tree Compendium.
The map can also be found on Planet Minecraft.
I have also made other maps in the past, in case you're interested in trying them out as well.
- Added cheats so now you don't need to open to Lan to use the books and signs.
- Changed and shortened a lot of the text throughout the map.
- Made some mobs easier.
- Added more quests.
- Added better weapons.
- Removed lots of lag.
- Added hint buttons.
- Made some puzzles easier.
- Changed some dungeon layouts.
- Removed unused Textures reducing the download file size by 100mb.
- It is now 1 or 2 player compatible.
- Made the quest: "Find Your Sword" easier.
- Made buttons more visible, and pressure plates, fixed a quest.
- Added 3 more side quests, added more signs and clues.
- Added two more secret areas, also changed a lot of text.
- Added a farm on 10 mile island.
- Added quicker travel around 10 Mile Island (south).
- Added more food throughout the map.
- Added more spawnpoints and signs about the teleport books.
- Replaced some buttons.
- Changed some mobs.
- Removed some mobs.
- Changed some wither skeletons to normal skeletons.