Find The Chicken is a pvp mini-game built for vanilla Minecraft that runs on 90,683 command blocks with 45 different classes to choose from, along with 15 unique maps, random events, random items, unlockable classes, side quests, parkour, “Villager Gifts”, and much more!
The goal of Find The Chicken is to find and kill more invisible chickens than your opponents. Kill your enemies in any way, using your class and random items to your advantage!
This map supports any amount of players, though multiplayer is strongly recommended, otherwise it is not very fun. :)
For a multi-player server, make sure to set the following things to true:
- 45 unique and fun classes to choose from.
- 20 different random events that happen every 60 seconds in a game.
- 15 maps to choose from, some are bigger than others for more players.
- Lots of different random items that players get randomly while playing to get the edge over others.
- 100% player log-out support: players that re-log will be teleported back to the main lobby.
- Maps will auto-reset if there are no players in the game.
- 6 different ranks that players can obtain to unlock a new class and other special benefits.
- A very large main lobby with side quests to unlock classes, parkour to get some extra “Medals” (Medals is the currency used), a very unique tutorial with custom images, videos, and more!
- “Villager Gifts” which players can open every 30 minutes to get “Medals”, experience points for ranking up, rarely a class or a lobby gadget.
- 6 cosmetic lobby gadgets for messing with your friends which are unlocked by “Villager Gifts”.
Special thanks to Ozykz, Hurried, Blackie_Chan, Nebulic, and TechnicSkyz for all of their help!