Play in 1.14.4! Resource pack is integrated in the map folder.
What is the map about?
Shadow Runner Deluxe is a singleplayer puzzle map in which you use "Time Recorders", devices that record all of your movements for up to 30 seconds, and play them back, creating a shadow version of yourself that can activate pressure plates, pick up cubes, and even activate other time recorders.
- 17 puzzling chambers of increasing difficulty
- Cubes you can pick up and place on buttons
- 4 different types of forcefields each serving a different purpose
- A fully functional custom GUI menu screen
- Sleek, polished textures
- and more features I will not spoil!
Serving its purpose as a sequel, Shadow Runner Deluxe greatly expands on the original by massively improving the time recorder feature (you can now stop recordings whenever you please, as well as have multiple time recorders each with their separate recording!). This sequel prefers elements of puzzle over timing and parkour, making sure to challenge your mind and problem-solving skills in each chamber. All features revolve around adding new depth to the recording feature, allowing for great puzzle diversity.
I have tested the map many times, however if you happen to encounter a bug, please let me know!
- Play with max brightness!
- GUI Scale 3 is recommended
- Updated version number in world icon and menu screen.
- Fixed 2 skips in level 1.