Welcome to Confusing Cubes 2!
After nearly two years, the sequel to the highly esteemed Confusing Cubes has finally arrived!
This ambitious sequel brings you fifteen new cubes, each with unique and thrilling puzzles.
Once again, your knowledge, stamina and sanity will be tested.
Will you be able to uncover the mystery behind these cubes, or will you fail trying?
For your best experience, we highly suggest the following:
- Use Minecraft version 1.16+ (we recommend 1.16.5)
- Play in Adventure Mode
- Render Distance 16+ Chunks (this is so command blocks are loaded in)
- Do NOT intentionally lose items (the map will become unplayable if you purposely lose/destroy your items)
- Turn on ALL particles and sound effects (this is necessary to complete the map)
Note: This map is multiplayer compatible, but we suggest single player to minimize potential glitches.
Some quick facts for those still reading:
- This map takes an average of 3+ hours to complete (some people may complete it slower or faster)
- We have a video tutorial here, and we encourage other YouTubers to play our map!
- We have a Discord! Click the hyperlink to see.
- There are over 5,000 command blocks in the world!
- This map was constructed in 2 months!
Note: If you find any bugs, please comment on our YouTube tutorial so we can fix them as soon as possible.
- Initial public map release.
- Force loaded important chunks to prevent crashing.
- Lowered render distance requirement from 24 to 16 chunks.
- Frozen Heart of the Sea now spawns in a fixed location instead of being dropped by Moby.
- Fixed the respawn mechanism for Louis.