Planet Parkour 2 is a fast-paced Minecraft parkour map with 40 stages of medium difficulty parkour and is fun to speedrun!
✨ On January 13th, 2021 NASA's Hubble telescope has once again discovered a habitable planet with an amazing parkour playground similar to its last discovery (Planet Parkour) which is called "Planet Parkour 2". There is no other place like our Earth, for humans to survive and parkour, however, this doesn’t stop scientists from looking at other worlds in our universe, finding a habitable planet for us in case things went south here. The team working on this planet confirmed that although there are 40 stages in this parkour map, it's at least 20% bigger than Planet Parkour. Researchers also found some evidence that there could be more planets orbiting Planet Parkour 2's star, however, more data is needed to come to a conclusion. Future missions may be able to tell us which one of these planets has more parkour potential, although you can check it out yourself using the simulation in Minecraft. ✨
Planet Parkour 2 features:
- A planet ◼️ Multiplayer compatible
- A timer for keeping track of your time
- Custom resource pack
- Different biomes and environments
- A fun time!
- Different storylines (these don't affect the parkour)
- Elytra parkour
- Timed jumps
- Piston jumps
- Much more!
2021-03-20 - Map Released.
- Bug fix: The Elytra at the start doesn't equip if you fail the course after the last ring
- You can no longer keep the elytra by dropping it
- All armor stands are now locked
- Changed resource pack
- Added barrier blocks to prevent cheating
- Updated the map to 1.17.1 New themes for levels with the new caves and cliffs blocks Minor bug fixes