Created by WolveReigner781
A fast-paced mini-game with one objective: poison or be poisoned.
You've stumbled upon a soggy old swamp hut where a shifty old witch, Queezie, is seeking an apprentice. To prove yourself fit for the job, you must cook 5 suspicious stews in 5 minutes based on a list. When the time is up, you will have 5 other stews prepared for you, and must pick a safe dish for more points. Just don't pick the deadly Witch's Stew, or the game will end with you falling into Queezie's boiling cauldron! Toss ingredients and face onslaughts of slimes in a fast-paced cookoff!
- Randomized Dialogue
- Configurable Background Music (discs by C418)
- Configurable Game Lengths
- Randomized Game Events
- An Animated Tutorial
- 1-2 players
- No Resource Pack required!
- Java Edition 1.16.5
- Play in Adventure Mode
- Turn off Music in Sound Settings
- Enable Command Blocks -Enable Flying (for teleport commands)
- Particles MUST be turned on for full experience
Bug Tester: OrangePantsMan
• Updated Map Logo/Icon
• Removed spectator spawn upon world load for easier multiplayer experience
- Replaced with simple lobby spawn and title
• Added clickable reset signs by mushroom farms for rare but inconvenient "invisible" block glitch
• Queezie now hits players with a Splash Potion of Hunger if at full saturation during the guessing portion of the game
- Makes it so players don't have to wait out until eating a suspicious stew
• Added a little safety measure for griefers... Fixes
• Players can no longer grab more than one stew out of their guessing chest while it is open
2021-09-18 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.