Welcome to find the Stickmen!
Find the Stickmen is a game where you have the objective to find all 101 stickmen (duhh).
This 'find the' map isn't like the usual find the button maps. In this map there is a giant open world for you to explore, do some parkour or solve some puzzles.
Keep in mind that everything in this map is optional, some stickmen are pretty difficult to get, so nothing is required.
On the spawn island, there is a button which teleports you to the 'stickpedia'. The stickpedia is a giant museum where you can put the stickmen in item frames, so you know which one you have collected and which you have not.
In the stickpedia are also hints for every single stickman to help a bit if one is too hard to find.
Some stickmen are locked behind a code, you must solve these and write them on a paper and hand them in at the specific room in the stickpedia (this speaks for itself when you see those rooms).
All the stickmen are in invisible item frames, so keep that in mind.
Sometimes, stickmen are behind a specific block, you will need to find a tool to break that block. Some of these tools have multiple uses, so DONT THROW THEM AWAY!
Rules and Tips:
- This map makes use of a mod, so you HAVE to play on minecraft forge version 1.20
- This map has to be played in adventure mode, but feel free to change this to creative occasionally when something is too difficult.
- As I said, sometimes you need to solve some puzzles. Some puzzles are ciphers. This isn't a thing you'd usually find in a minecraft map, so just have a look around the internet. There is a specific website that recognizes a lot of different ciphers, so use that as an advantage.
- Some stickmen require you to find parts of a code scattered around the world, so if I were you, I would have a word document or a notebook open so you can safe these things.
- Keep inventory should be on, so if you would like to go back to spawn really quickly, you could just do /kill. Aslo, no falldamage.
Lastly, If you'd like to record this map, feel free to do so! I'd love to see everyone's reactions to it.
2023-11-04 - Map Released.