"An Interstellar Adventure ep.1" is a story driven adventure map. Along the way you will have to make choices, solve puzzles and fight your way through enemies to ensure your and your crew mates safety. Do you have what it takes to takes this journey on?
If people like this episode enough I will continue making a sequel based on your ideas!
The use of optifine is recommended for the look of the ship's interior. It also gives the mobs a custom model and texture fitting the space theme. If you want the look of this resource pack for your own world, you can download it from here. It's called "Odyssey" and is made by Galingueur.
If you encounter any bugs, please comment them down below.
- Story heavy with more than 200 lines of dialogue
- Multiple choices.
- Space textures.
- Version: 1.14.4 (Optifine is highly recommended for the connected textures and custom mobs)
- Render distance: 9-12 chunks
- Players: 1
- Length: Short (15-30 min.)
- Creator: Ramanel
- Play tester: LuxePrime
- Resource pack:
- Most of the textures are from the resource pack "Odyssey" by Galingueur
- The starry end sky is from Steven's Traditional Resource pack: https://stevenrage.tk/
- 3D Statues, rocket and wire textures are made by Ramanel.