This map was made for Snapshot 19w11a (Minecraft 1.14).
My first map, "The odd mob out", is a simple map (for any snapshot/(pre)-release of 1.14) where you decide which entity (not just mobs with AI) doesn't belong with the others.
Simply choose by pressing the button in front of the mob that you think doesn't belong.
- Play in 1.14 snapshots/(pre-)releases
- Play in Adventure Mode
- Play in the set difficulty (hard)
- Try not to cheat
- Map is made for single player only (XP counts your fails).
- Play time is about 15-30 minutes.
- The map was inspired by Trevor's "Which Doesn't Belong" and the subsequent maps that followed the same scheme.
Greetings from Vienna, Austria