You're the sole survivor of an ancient civilization. You now find yourself isolated on the last piece of land that somehow survived an apocalypse.
The apocalypse didn't wipe everyone out however, and the remaining survivors lived on this land once upon a time. Famine and violence eventually sealed their fate.
As one of the last two children left, you were frozen inside a capsule as a last ditched attempt to save humanity.
Thousands of years have past since that moment and eventually you awaken.
To your horror, you soon realize that the other child did not make the journey.
However, for some strange reason a massive tree has been growing from the other open capsule.
Perhaps it's a miracle.. or maybe it's just radiation. Whatever has caused it has given you hope to survive.
- Biome changed from "The Void" to "Plains", this also fix problem that mobs don't spawn, only place left in "The Void" biome is shop to prevent mobs from spawning there.
- Added this book to a player for more info.
- Added icon for the map.
- Added two capsules, they are in story but wasn't in the map.
- Reduced hight of the Home Dome by 1.
- Named starting place - "Home Dome".
- Removed starting xp which was there by mistake and changed starting position.
- +1 secret adding.