Made by GatorRoo, ObsidianBowman, platinumdusk
Welcome to Race The Rainbow! For Minecraft version 1.11.2 or later!
This map took about 160 hours to make, and about 6-8 months of on and off work. It has a lot of little features that I hope you will enjoy!
The point of the map is to complete each course while flying through, what I call, Hoops!
There are a wide variety of "Hoops" to fly through!
You must fly through each Hoop with an Elytra to collect points and also fully unlock each color of the Rainbow at spawn!
You can compete with friends (Or not! You can play Solo!) to beat each course and see who has more points in the end.
You can also sabotage your friends if you're playing multiplayer, of course.
Here are a few things that make this map unique!
- Multiplayer and singleplayer compatible. (Recommended 1-4 players.)
- 11 different courses! Each with increasing difficulty!
- 6 cool trail effects to look epic while flying through the open sky!
- Also 6 "Prank" Items to use on your friends in mid-flight to get the upper hand!
- Hidden Easter Eggs! (Not physical easter eggs, but metaphorical easter eggs.)
A lot of the RULES are explained in the game itself, so just read the RULES at spawn and have fun! Don't forget to rate the map so others can find this map too!
Also comment down below if you enjoyed it!
Also, if you make a YouTube Video on our map, please send me a PM to my YT channel! I would love to see it!
Also Check-out my videos!
-Gator-Roo, ObsidianBowman, and platinumdusk
2017-12-19 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.