- Many dungeons, bosses and secrets to discover.
- Custom trading NPCs.
- Custom mobs.
- Custom sounds and musics with the included ressource pack.
- Simple but effective CTP system.
- Pets system.
- Random chests throughout the map.
- Achievements system, which unlock upgrades (jump, speed, power...).
- All of this in Vanilla! And a lot more, powered by over 1500 command blocks!
- A guide is distributed to all the players when they joins the server.
- To play Battle of Empires with friends, a pre-made server is available. The only thing you have to do is to launch it!
- If you don’t play on a local server, you have to read the README.txt file
- A custom ressource pack is included. It’s highly recommanded to use it. It will be automatically downloaded and applied to all clients if the installation process is correctly respected
- Battle of Empires dooes't need any plugins or mods. Before playing, running on a Vanilla server is advised.
- This map was (almost) made without external softwares. Some elements (like mountains or the big screen in the spawn) were made by softwares like MCEdit. Everything else is handmade!
To made this map, I wasn’t alone. A lot of people helped me, directly or indirectly. I’ll try to mention all of them : Kgranv
, who first got the idea, and then made some structures Keel100
, CommandBlocks and dataTags genius Bigwave44
, for his decoration help Jucario
, for ideas and beta-testing, and for the english translation Didilebrutal
, FredJlp, et XxThomZxX, for being actors in the trailer Peter Crowley
, for the awesome music used in the trailer : Prophecy Of Victory DatBashy
, for lending his powerful PC for the trailer, and for the english translation UniblueMedia
, for his R3D.CRAFT
texture pack used in the trailer Hotknife
, for his Moartex texture pack, also used in the trailer Skylinerw
, from Minecraftforum.net, for his huge tutorial on JSON
. He also helped a lot of people (me included), in terms dataTags, JSON, /summon, etc... Minihilly
, from Minecraftforum.net, for his tutorial
(/summon, custom /give, ect…) SimplySarc
, for his CommandBlocks systems that I sometimes used Dragnoz
, also for his systems TenDesires
, for pinning my events topics on jeuxvideo.com PremiumMusic and Grégoire Lourme
for the musics in the Overworld Oursvince
for the castle music
Others music and sounds is copyrighted by Nintendo Co., Ltd.
and Square Enix Co., Ltd
And all the people who came to my events! ChrisL21
, for his icons used on my topic. His website
As you can see, I didn’t make it alone. It’s because of your help that I finally made it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Please report feedbacks, I'm fond of! And if you’re planning to play Battle of Empires
, don’t hesitate to invite me neither! I would be glad to join you
if it's well organized!
Please have fun!