"The Gauntlet" is a 1 to 2 player map with a 20 room long dungeon that is generated randomly, allowing for different gameplay each time. You can re-generate the map without redownloading, and there are more rooms than you see in one play through, so you can play many times and see new things every time.
Your goal is to reach the end of the dungeon without dying from monsters or traps, and gather loot and food from hidden chests within the rooms. Monsters spawn more frequently the farther in you get, so the dungeon gets progressively harder no matter what order it is in. Also, extra hard boss mobs spawn within certain rooms. Killing them will give the best items.
Within, you will find dangerous monsters, puzzles, riddles, mazes, parkour and bosses. Ready yourself, if you are unprepared you will die.
- Randomly generated dungeon, over 10 thousand possibilities.
- Different difficulty options.
- Hidden loot chests.
- Made for 1-2 players.
- Render distance 32 is REQUIRED while the dungeon is generating. You will have to redownload the map if you have anything less. (The map is in a void world, so lag is not an issue with the large render distance).
- Click the generate button and the play button only once, and only click play when the generation is complete. (Spamming these buttons will confuse the command blocks and probably break the map.)
- Play on adventure mode and let the map change all the settings. Don't change difficulty yourself.
Final Notes: Please leave a comment telling me what you liked and didn't like, and leave links to any videos you made.
Check out my YouTube Channel.
Also, tell me what you want to see in the Gauntlet 2, your input will help a lot!