The Achievement Victory speaks for itself because it represents a map about achievements that tests all your minecraft skills. From making a pickaxe to killing the Wither Boss there are quite a few steps so stay smart and you will succeed!!! I am sure that everyone could beat this map but you can be the first one!!!
Remember there are 36 achievements in the PC version and I tested every level and there is nothing that could possibly go wrong...
No special requirements for the map other than downloading :)
I have hidden throughout the map 6 secrets but beware of losing them! Rememer to store them in chests or other places.
There are the following:
Estimated play time: 10-30 minutes. Trying to find the secrets and I hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day!
==The author of the map==
Made by master_c alias Razvan
- Removed the infinite shears lag and the repetitive teleportations!!!
- New secrets.
- No outdoor sights.
- Covered the end section so the player cannot escape.
- A roof.
- Removed the minecart run (when I teleported the minecart it would go on the rails and do the achievement for the player that cannot obtain the secret).
- The oak planks aren't renamed to be stackable.
- No more escaping from the puzzle!
- Some decorative changes...
I finally removed all lag caused by some comparators that were working and some fireballs that never despawned. It should be very smooth even if you don't have Optifine.