Inspired by the 4D platformer Miegakure, this is the world's first 4D Minecraft map.
Of course, since Minecraft is "only" 3D, just like our universe, you can only "see" the 4D figure by actually seeing 3D cross-sections of it. You can rotate the figure around planes to see it from different perspectives.
After you have understood four dimensions (which by the way you can do by watching this video), enter 20 unique four-dimensional levels that take you on an unforgettable journey through more than you have ever seen in Minecraft, which ends with a stop at the Level Editor that allows you to make your own levels.
- 20 unique 4D levels, 4 sectors and 5 levels in each!
- A Level Editor with 5 custom level slots!
- An Info Zone to help you understand four dimensions!
- A most unique puzzle map!
This map works with 1.9 or later only. Do not use any gameplay-affecting mods while playing this map (mods like Optifine are OK). Also, try to stick to the default resource pack.
Notice: The level editor might have a few bugs (but I think it works perfectly fine).
Credits: Made entirely by me, FankusKankus99
Have fun! :)
Notice: In the future I will probably focus on fixing other bugs, allowing Par to be edited for custom levels, as well as translations (preferably I'll start with a Quenya translation)
- Fixed 'Spectator Mode' glitch.
- Level completion now takes you back to sector hub instead of main hub. However, the 'Return to Hub' button still takes you back to the main hub.
- Added Par (minimum number of rotations required to complete the level) for each level. Sometimes the Par that I defined might be too high. Also, editing Par is not supported for custom levels yet.
- Added title command at the very beginning that summarizes the whole Guidebook for lazy players.
- Secret change!