Are you tired of those puzzle maps that are made entirely of quartz, dizzily teleport you around in seemingly impossible hallways, or include an annoying character that feels just like GLaDOS? Enigma Temple is breath of fresh air. This puzzle map features many unique mechanics. Consisting of three different branches, this challenging adventure will not fail to amaze you.
- Do not use commands.
- Set your render distance to at least 16 chunks.
- Minecraft Version: 1.8.3
- Vanilla Minecraft (No mods or resource packs)
- This is a SINGLE-PLAYER map! It will not work with multiple people!
- Fullscreen: On
- Smooth Lighting: Maximum
- Clouds: Off
- Graphics: Fancy
- Particles: All
- Play time: 1 - 2.5 hours
- Amount of time taken to create map: 3 months
TO VIDEO MAKERS / YOUTUBERS
First, I want to thank all who want to make a video for my map. I means a lot to me. If you do make a video, please be sure to mention that it was created by kwirky. Also, make sure to leave a link to this page in the description of your video.
- It would be great if you could rate my map. It means so much to me.
- If you do decide to review my map, then please be sure to play through the entire map.
What was your favorite branch? Comment down below to let me know!
Was it the RED branch, the YELLOW branch, or the BLUE branch?
Special thanks to IJAMinecraft for noteblock mechanic.