Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
Artistic Thief is BACK with brand new levels! And since few people like sequels for some reason, I made an expansion instead of a sequel. But a lot has changed!
Note: you can play this map if you haven't played v1, but the first 4 levels are easier when you have.
- Added 4 new levels
- Redesigned the Programmer level
- Made a "hint" button for the Survivalfreak level
- Made the tutorial a bit harder, and you might get stuck (it is possible, however)
- Changed the end, it's even worse now
- Used new techniques (chest/hopper detection), new blocks (slime block, observer) and new puzzles!
- This map was my second most popular map ever! First was Make It, Break It.
- Over 20 YouTubers played this map, some small, others really big! Thanks for the support!
- A lot of people thought I had help from friends. Nope, I did it all myself.
- The spin-off Castle Crasher was not well received, and the rip-off The Buglar was hated, not only by me. Might this work?
One more thing:
- If you think you're done, you're not yet...