Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Perplexity is a difficult, rage inducing, single player map with 42 random levels and a scoring system to record your high score.
THIS MAP CAN INDUCE RAGE, PLAYER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
- 42 randomly selected levels.
- A scoring system that tracks your high score up to 50 points.
- Block effects.
Before You Play:
- Make sure you are in 1.8.1
- If you are on a server, turn command blocks on.
- Check if the command blocks are working by flicking the gamemode 1 lever next to the rules. If you stay in gamemode 2, the command blocks aren't working.
- THIS IS A SINGLE PLAYER MAP. DO NOT TRY WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON BECAUSE IT WILL NOT WORK!
- There is a bug with the high scoring system that I do not know how to fix. Sometimes the redstone will not appear to activate the command blocks, so there is a pressure plate in front of the parkour area that will fix it (in theory). Make sure the redstone is on top of the high scoring system (command blocks facing the area with the creator's head) after you die.
- This map is inspired by Infinity Cube by 5uperTrinity, however everything associated with this map is original, so do not claim it is an exact copy.
- All 42 levels are 100% possible.
- Level 9 has the heads of the 5 people who posted a Youtube video of themselves playing my first map (Lunar Speed). These people are Logdotzip, Lachlan, MrWoofless, WandePerc, and Sweet Pastill. If you recorded a video and I did not include your head, I apologize. If you completed the course on Lunar Speed, I will give you a shoutout next map. I also shouted out other members of 'the pack', even if they didn't play my first map because I needed more heads in that level.
- If you record on this map, please challenge other Youtubers to try and beat your high score :)
- You can play as many times as you want, but the longer you play, the angrier you will become.
- Please state that ShockingShots made this map and leave a link to this page in the description of your video.
Update v1.1 Info:
- Made a few levels easier.
- Fixed a sign.
- Fixed the floor glitch.
- Other bug fixes.
2015-02-25 - Map Released.