This is an older map I actually submitted originally to Planet Minecraft for a one chunk building competition!!
So it's more built for aesthetics and looks than really parkour! But, the map was good enough to get me to the finalists!!
For anyone wondering this map is multiplayer friendly but the parkour will take you like ten minutes at maximum.
Hope you guys enjoy and check out my channel for some amazing and well done content!!!
Some rules and instructions!
- 1) Go to the bottom of the chunk parkour to find the "Hearth Stone"
- 2) Retrieve and bring the stone back up successfully to one of the buildings
- 3) Put the Hearth Stone in the designated chest to win!
- 4) Obviously no creative or cheating
- 5) Just have fun with it and check me out on YouTube @yomikester238!!!