Leg Day is a parkour oriented adventure map where you follow a humorous, self aware narrator along a series of training courses in order to get your legs in top shape.
After the narrator sees that your legs are so bad, you can't even jump, instead of going to his parkour map, you are thrust into a treo of parkour areas, of three different types.
You start with a normal parkour section with checkpoints, then you go to a logic parkour section with color coding and puzzle solving, and finally, a multi-chamber parkour area with small elements of puzzle. It is a really well rounded experience, and a lot of fun, so I encourage you to try it out.
- Sorry, but no multiplayer this time. It wouldn't really have worked with the story
- Your render distance should really just be as high as you're confortable with, but you're going to be able to appreciate the map much more with at least 8-12
- You absolutely must be in peaceful mode for this one, as there is no mob spawning or food in the map
- Play on Minecraft Java Edition, 1.12.2 -You can cheat if you want, but make sure that when you do, you don't mess up the redstone of the map
- If you record this for YouTube (which would be awesome, please do!) try to link the map in the description, or credit me in some way.
I decided not to make a walkthrough, because this is mostly a parkour map, but because there are some puzzle sections, I'll include a powerpoint style answer key here.