This map is inspired by "Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy" Welcome to what may be the hardest parkour map ever made.
Your goal is to simply climb out of the cave by any means necessary.
The only problem is that this map has zero checkpoints.
This means that any false jumps will cause you to fall a long way down. Will you be able to get out? Or will you accept your fate in the cave?
- YOU MUST STAY in Gamemode Adventure.
- ANY chat commands used during your run count as cheating. ( /give, /gamemode, /tp ) Meaning that your current game is not a true run. Any other means of climbing out DO NOT count as cheating.
- Keep your render distance at 6+.
- Read the information at the start if you don't want to be confused.
- Have fun.
- This is a map meant for 1 player only. The map is multiplayer compatible but is not recommended.
- Optifine is not needed but optional for a visual experience.
- This IS possible.
- If you are lost on where to go, look at the ground. The desired path made is textured differently than the walls. If you did beat the map, try to speedrun it and attempt to beat my best time of 4m 12.41s.