This map was made in Snapshot 19w14a (1.14).
Welcome to my parkour map.
This map was made in snapshot 19w14a so make sure you're using that version of the game or you won't be able to complete the parkour! What will you be jumping around on you ask? Well let me tell you:
- There are jumps on scaffolds.
- There are a couple of head-hitters for the parkour masters here.
- Ofcourse, ice block jumps!
- There are blocks that give you effects when you walk on them like speed, jump, slowness and a kill block!
- There are some crawl jumps, where you have to jump from a crawling state to a normal block.
- Some neo jumps.
- A BIG slime jump.
- Some challenging enchanting table jumps.
- Ladders and vines.
- Invisible block jumps.
There's a checkpoint when you finish each level. Make sure you run over the magenta clay block to set your spawnpoint where you will respawn when you fail a jump and fall in the void.
I recommend playing the map in adventure mode, but if you use creative then that's fine by me.