Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
Floating Ruins Parkour 2 is the part 2 of my very first map called ''Floating Ruins Parkour''. You'll find yourself in a world where not only you have to jump, but think as well, yes that's right, a world where jumping is not the only think that matters, might be a challenge for some. Prove that you're capable of being a winner!
If you wish to play Floating Ruins Parkour 1, go ahead and browse here in Minecraftmaps. It's a 1.8v Map.
- 1. No Breaking Blocks
- 2. No Commands Allowed
- 3. No Cheating in General *Unless it's 100% Needed to Continue*
- 4. If get Stuck type /Kill to go back to Nearest Checkpoint
- 5. Map was made for 1 player (Singleplayer), keep in mind, if played with 2 or more, some of the features in the map might malfunction, feel free to use Commands as you wish if needed.
- 1. Optifine HD
- 2. Brightness 60% Or Less
- 3. Render Distance 6 Chunks
- 4. Map looks amazing with Shaders, if possible use them!. (OPTIONAL)
- 5. For better experience please use John Smith Legacy Texture Pack!
- 6. Any background Adventure Song
- 1. Windows key + R and type ''%appdata%''
- 2. Find ''.minecraft'' and open it
- 3. Go to ''Saves'' drag and drop the folder ''Floating Ruins Parkour 2'' in there.
- 4. Open Minecraft and Play on!