Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
You are trapped inside a huge cube which is made out of many (27 to be exact) smaller cubes. Each small cube acts like a separate level which you need to pass. You often need to think your moves through in order to succeed in passing the level.
Don't worry though, if you make a mistake you can always retry! There are many different kinds of parkour through the levels. Along with the classic, you will encounter speed, slime, futuristic (won't spoil it here) and even creeper parkour!
Let's see if you can make it... Good luck, you're gonna need it ;)
- Play on Minecraft version 1.8 or higher
- You don't need to set anything up with commands (difficulty, time, etc), the command blocks at the very start will do everything for you
- Rules - there are no rules, just go have fun. If you feel like cheating, go for it! I really don't mind at all.
- Also, skipping jumps where it's possible without switching gamemodes or teleporting to someone else is not considered cheating. There is a decent amount of shortcuts available on the map.
- In case something goes wrong, the starting spawn coordinates are 716 12 253
Check out my YouTube Channel if you want to see more stuff from me :D
2016-03-27 - Map Released.