Seven brand new mazes, five of which are inspired by levels from Super Mario 64, just like in the previous map. Try to guess which levels they are this time around. The other two mazes are completely unique and are only inspired by whatever random ideas happened to be circling around in my head at the time.
For those who have played the original, there is one key difference between this game and its predecessor. In this map, the mazes surround a central hub. In this hub, you have to use diamonds to gain access to the mazes (with the exception of two mazes).
Fans of Super NES RPGs will be quite familiar with this hub...
Anyway, have fun. And please let me know if you spot any bugs or broken puzzles. If you have any suggestions, share those with me too. Oh, and PLEASE read the text files included with the map.
- Emeralds are now hidden behind blocks of wool (for the most part).
- Fixed the spread of vines.
- Changed some blocks and scripting for aesthetic purposes.
- Updated scripting to work with Minecraft 1.12.2.
- Edited certain books.
- Added barrier blocks to prevent cheaty access to some chests.
- Made some modifications to the final bonus maze.