After more than a year, the long-awaited 1.19.2 update to Airship Hide & Seek has finally arrived on Minecraft Maps! The initial grace period has been shortened, new hats have been added, new hiding spots, new gameplay mechanics, and TONS of bug fixes! YAY! Two or more crewmates are needed or the game will simply end immediately.
It's the iconic AIRSHIP map from Among Us for the classic Hide & Seek gamemode.
At least two players are required. Versions 1.19.2 and up.
It's the fan-favorite classic; Hide & Seek! The Hiders get 30 seconds to disperse before a five-minute seeking period. There are over ten wearable hats scattered around the map for you to discover if finding the hiders wasn't already hard enough. Oh, and one last thing! If everyone's on the hiding team the host can use "/tag @s add rts" to start the game with a randomly chosen seeker! Have Fun!
Created By Spark Games
2021-06-02 - Map Released.
- Reduced grace period from 30s to 15s
- Reduced chat-spam
- Fixed bug wherein seekers could see hiders through walls
- Fixed bug wherein players could escape the map by hugging another player and falling into the void.
- Fixed bugs wherein the game would not end... ever.
- Fixed bug wherein the seeker would immediately win if someone joined mid-game.
- Fixed bug wherein people joining the game, mid-game, would spawn in seemingly-random places.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Added "Heartbeat" mechanic. If a seeker gets close to any crewmate, the seeker's heart will beat faster.
- Added "Glowing" mechanic. The first seeker begins the game with a glowing effect, however, anyone they find will not inheret this glowing effect.
- Added but then (after intensive playtesting) removed vents. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Added "Spectator" mode.
- Added many new hats / textures.
- Added many new hiding spots.
||Hide and Seek Maps