All I can say is: SLITHER.IO + MC = SLYTHER.IO
The map is fully multiplayer compatible, it uses an ID system, meaning that over 2 BILLION different players could join.
And just a little warning: Items are used as the circles for gaining mass and armorstands for the snake parts, meaning that you need to have "a beefy computer" to render/load all the entities. The lag can kill the game.
- A leaderboard.
- A new, fancy map.
- Turn snake with a big turning curve (no instant turn).
- Move snake slow or with boost.
- Snakes die when they touch other snakes, or when they travel outside the border.
- When a snake collides with another snake, the snake will explode with fireworks and drop it's mass!
- Custom death messages.
- Random spawning of random coloured wool, used to gain mass.
- You can choose the amount of items.
- You can choose the size of the map.
- Although almost unlimited people could join at the same time, they can choose between 6 colours!
You are free to make a server out of this, as long as you give me credit! (Don't remove sign and skull).
Please mail me at email@example.com in case you recorded playing a game on this map (including channel name and link to the video).
Also you have to place a link to this page and my IGN (Bertiecrafter) in the description of the video!
Because of technical limitations (how detailed I could go, without making minecraft crash), you will die when you come within 2 blocks of a snake.
I am aware that mineplex has a similar game, but this map is different:
- You have way more items, that mean less to the length of the snake.
- The snakes will actually drop it's mass when they get destroyed.
- The game isn't ending when there is only one person left.