Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Note: Don't play in Minecraft 1.8.4, there is a bug that only affects this version.
This is my first minigame map, the idea of this map came to me casually playing with the command /summon and I noticed that if the FallingBlock was spawned directly into a block with the same BlockID, the block was moving in the direction set by me, so I decided to do a minigame using this concept, and here it is! I hope you like it :)
The map can be played in multiplayer! ^_^
- Grey: Makes the block jump 1 square.
- Green: Makes the block jump 2 squares.
- Cyan: Makes the block move 1 square diagonally.
- Blue: Makes the block move 2 squares diagonally.
- Orange: Forces to go in 1 direction.
- Black: Makes you start over.
- Red: You win.
Make sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more maps!
Let me know what you think down here <3
You can make a video of that map if you want, but please, don't forget to put a link to this page in the video description!