Play the classic Uno card game in Minecraft! This minigame features simple drop card mechanics and allows up to 14 consecutive players. It has all the original rules and deck construction, and allows for fast and fun gameplay. Using the latest 1.14 commands, this map has very clear and simple mechanics and a full deck of custom textured cards!
Once you start the game, each player will recieve 7 cards. Take turns dropping cards, matching either the color, number, or type until one player gets rid of all of their cards. There are skip turn, reverse turns, draw two, wild, and draw four wild cards. If a player is on their last card, players must click "Uno" as fast as possible to give that player 2 additional cards. Good luck and have fun!
- On your turn, drop a card that matches the current number, color, or type.
- If you don't have a matching card drop any card to draw a card.
- Skip cards skip the next player's Turn.
- Draw 2 cards make the next player draw 2 cards.
- Reverse cards make the turn order reverse.
- Wild and Wild Draw 4 Cards allow you to change the color via clickable text in chat.
- If a player has 1 card left you click the "Uno" button in chat to call uno.
- If you call uno before the the 1 card player does they draw 2 cards.
- First to play all cards in hand wins!
- Drop cards only on your turn.
- Don't Spam Drop Items.
2019-08-14 - Map Released.