Created by RackNationGaming
Hey guys Scrib here from Rack Nation Gaming! Today I want to show you my Minecraft Soccer mini-game. This mini-game is fully funtional and was programed with command blocks.
This map features a unique and realistic play stlye as well as a redstone lamp scoreboard.This is an updated version of my old soccer map witch looked ugly and had lots of bugs.
The latest version has fixed some major bugs and added some new things! The map now comes with twelve unique powerups!
- THIS IS A MULTIPLAYER MAP UNLIMITED players per team are supported!
- This map REQUIRES MINECRAFT 1.9 or 1.10. 1.8 is NO LONGER SUPPORTED!
- This map uses the default textures.( If you know of a texture pack that would fit this map nicely let us know!)
- WARNING if your computer's processor is very bad you might experience a lot of lag.( a dual core 2.4ghtz should be fine)
I want to make sure this map has features the community wants!
If you have a good idea for the map let me know in the comments and I might add it.
Thanks for the view!
Feel free to make gameplay videos of this map BUT give us credit and send us a link because we would like to watch.
Shaders used in screenshots: Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.08 and Continuum Shaders.
- Main Feature: 1.9 AND 1.10 Compatibility. Should work with both versions.
- Three brand new game-changing power-ups.
- Villager fans who populate the stadium and cheer for you upon scoring.
- Major bug-fixes involving power-ups.
2016-02-22 - Map Released.