Get ready to dance! Dance Floor is a party minigame map worked on together by Cavinator1 and CemreK. Prepare to jam your sneaking keys and hit those space bars over and over!
Players: 1+ (Some minigames require at least 2 players)
Gameplay time: Most individual minigames should not take more than 5 minutes
Minecraft Versions: 1.13.2
11 fun minigames!
Dance Floor contains 11 different fun minigames that you can enjoy playing with your friends, or many can be played by yourself if you have nobody to go with. From throwing tridents at zombies to shooting down vexes with lasers, or guessing pixel art to matching beacon colors, there is something for everyone.
List of minigames:
Defeat the dancing zombies by throwing tridents at them!
Use riptide tridents to defeat drowned, guardians, and... elder guardians?
Cloudy with a chance of bling blangs! Collect more diamonds than your friends to win!
Guess the Pixel Art
Guess the Pixel Art on the dance floor before your friends do to earn points!
Paint as much of the floor as you can!
Floor is Lava
Beware the orange blocks, for they turn to lava!
Move in the directions of the arrows at the right time to earn points!
King of the Dance Floor
Stay in the middle to earn points and use knockback sticks to knock your friends out!
Use laser beams to zap evil flying vexes!
Mix your beacon's colors to match the centre beacon!
Read each question and stand on the green platform if true or the red platform if false!
More information on the minigames can be found in the Read Me document that comes with the map.
Dynamic customizable dance experience!
When you're not playing minigames you can dance all you want on the animated dance floor. Hang out with your friends and have a good time!
Use Dance Credits you earn by playing minigames to buy more dance floors from the shop alongside different disco balls, disco ball particle beams, and different DJs who will drop the beat with silly and humorous catchphrases. You can also customize yourself by buying different particle effects, hats and suits!
Using the custom resource pack:
If you are on your own it will load automatically, however in multiplayer everyone (except for the host if playing by LAN) will need to download the resource pack here.
If you are a Youtuber:
If you are recording a video of this map, please credit us in the video or in the description, and leave a link to this map's page. Oh, and send us a comment or message with a link to your video, too. We'd love to see you play our map!
And remember to pronounce our names right! Cavinator1 is cave-in-eight-or and CemreK is... I don't think she'll care if it's wrong :D
Be sure to report any bugs you find to us so we can fix them as soon as possible!
Map created by Cavinator1 and CemreK
Commands, Functions, Game Design and Planning by Cavinator1
Builds, Game Ideas and Planning by CemreK
Testers: Kilorelv and DazedAngel18
Be sure to follow us on Twitter:
Join the Blaze and Cave discord:
- Added a 'Vote to end game' item that gets placed in the ninth slot of your hotbar. You vote by dropping the item. If every player votes the game will automatically end early.
- If all players (except spectators) leave the map on a server while a game is in progress it will now stop the game immediately instead of waiting 60 seconds of there being no players before stopping the game.
- The 'Player has won!' title will now not appear at the end of games if they are ended early.
- If a game is ended early a title saying the game has ended will appear.
- Fixed Laser Show not ending if ending due to no players being in the world.
- Fixed Floor Paint clearing hats and suits at the beginning.
- Made the beginning cutscene and full details text for each game less verbose.
- Added a second preview at the back of the dance floor shop so players can see dance floors more easily.
- Locked the world difficulty to Normal.