UPDATE: Now updated with shorter ticks and we've fixed some buggs! We have done everything to make tickspeeds normal, and we have to say it gets pretty good once you allocate 4GB of ram to minecraft. For any help, just mail us!
Map Made By: Dominicthestar & kierewietje13
Finding Adventure - 500 buttons is the next part of finding adventure!
This map was originally made for minecraft 1.12.2 and fully tested in that version.
This map is The biggest find the button map in existance! But that's not what makes it unique... This map has something which many find the button maps lack. A storyline!
You wake up in The grasslands, where you learn the beginning of the story! After the first world you proceed to the next, which is the desert!
You continue to learn more about 'some mysterious figure', who you get to know better in this version, until... Play the map to find out what happens!
- 15 amazing worlds! (Listed below)
- 500 Buttons for you to find!
- 8 Hours of exclusive gameplay. (Can vary depending on how skilled you are)
- An amazing plot!
- An incredible bossfight at the end of world 11!
- Amazing castles!
- World 1 (Grasslands)
- World 2 (Desert)
- World 3 (Underground)
- World 4 (Arctic)
- World 5 (Jungle)
- World 6 (Skylands)
- World 7 (Hell)
- World 8 (Underwater)
- World 9 (Button Universe)
- World 10 (Haunted House)
- World 11 ('Story telling')
- World 12 (Utopia)
- World 13 (Plastic World)
- World 14 (Gametopia)
- World 15 (Button Cluster)
- If you play the map with optifine, you can't open chests under slabs, so please dont do that! It'll ruin your experience!
- You have to play the map at 24 chunks renderdistance, unless specified otherwise, due to minecraft limitations.
- The buttons are hidden in chests. If you have found the button, then you place it on the golden block. It's your own choice if you press it as well :D
- Ticks may be slower on some systems, which will make delays very long.
- We recommend 4GB of ram allocated to minecraft for this map, but if you dont have 4GB of ram, you can play it as well!
Contact: E-mail DK.CreationStudios.email@example.com
Donate: IBAN: NL72 RABO 0163 6111 81
Website: We're planning to build one soon!