This command requires Minecraft 1.9-pre3
This command tracks a bunch of nifty stats you may want to know about your world! These stats include:
- Time Played: How long you or any online player has spent in the world.
- Blocks Walked: How many blocks you or any online player has walked.
- Death Count: How many deaths you are any player have had.
- Jump Count: How many times any player has jumped.
- Entities Killed: How many total entities killed by any player.
- Damage Dealt: How much total damage has been dealt by any player to another entity.
- Damage Taken: How much total damage has been dealt to any online player by an entity.
- Items Dropped: How many items any online player has dropped!
To craft a Stats Board, simply drop a compass onto a crafting table. Place the resulting egg on solid ground only! To remove the board, break the diamond block on the back of the board. The board will be destroyed, but the command will keep tracking stats unless it is Disabled or Destroyed by a player. The board always spawns to show correctly for a player facing North.
If filming for YouTube or another video site, you MUST put this in your video credits (copy and paste)!
Command by NeoMc
Download the Command: http://neomccreations.com/onecmd/statistics or https://www.minecraftmaps.com/custom-commands/statistics
Command by NeoMc!
More commands can be found on my website!
Please consider checking me out on either YouTube or Twitter!