Maze Maker is a one (well, two, in this case) command creation! It lets you place any of 12 different maze modules anywhere you wish in order to create the maze of your dreams! You can use just one module or place hundreds of them down to create the most diabolical maze you can think of! You are even able to change the block that each section is made of!
This will give you the ability to place any of 12 unique map sections. Each section is 3 blocks high and set in a 7 x 7 area, centered on the block you spawn it in on. You are able to change the block that each segment is made from. To get the best results, we recommend you spawn each segment 3 blocks from and centered on a side of a previous segment. However, you can really place them anywhere you wish, even randomly in the middle of everything!
- Enable cheats by creating a world with cheats enabled, opening your game up to LAN, or OPing yourself on a server.
- Give yourself a command block by entering /give @p minecraft:command_block
- Place the command block in your world and copy the first command into it.
- Power it using some form of redstone or by clicking the "Needs Redstone" button to show "Always Active".
- Once the second command block falls into place, place the second command in and power it again.
- You should be good to go!
If you make a video of this command, you must put in the description of your video the link to this forum page as well as a link to my YouTube channel! That way everyone can enjoy it!
Maze Maker by Unlikely Waffle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.