It's with great satisfaction that the NICKO91 shipyard presents the SS COLOSSAL - DEFINITIVE EDITION.
SS Colossal is a fictional ocean liner, inspired by the beautiful ships of the mid-20th century.
It's an ambitious project, started in 2011, which sought to overcome limits in shipbuilding in minecraft. There were days and nights trying to make a ship that looks good from the outside, but above all, complete inside.
I can say, in terms of facilities, that the Colossal owes almost nothing to a real liner.
After all these years since the original publication, I decided to play it again, and I was inspired to add more spaces and make some other improvements, given the new block options in the latest versions of minecraft.
Feel free to explore all of its details and have a good experience “on board”! :)
- A (sun deck) – bridge, captain cabin, officers quarters, security room, brig 1, outside swimming pool, carpe diem bar, game room, reading room.
- B (boat deck) – dining salon, toilets, clothes shop, souvenir shop, art gallery, cafe colossal.
- C – Colossal staterooms (veranda staterooms w/ 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms), breakfast salon, ballroom (2nd floor), indoor sportive swimming pool (2nd floor).
- D – Sophistication staterooms (larger accommodations with a higher ceiling height and private bathroom), crew recreation room, ballroom (1st floor), indoor sportive swimming pool.
- E – Comfort staterooms (large cabins w/ 2 bedrooms and shared bathrooms), cargo hold, bakery, crew’s refectory, main kitchen, auditorium (2nd floor), Spa (tubs, sauna, and massage room).
- F – Essential staterooms (simple bedrooms for 2 or 3 passengers w/ inside and outside cabins), cargo hold, front desk, administration office, auditorium (1st floor), sports court (2nd floor).
- G – bank, colossal nightclub (2nd floor), medical center, concierge, beauty salon, barbershop, auditorium dressing room, sports court (1st floor).
- H – cargo hold, warehouse, water treatment room, seawater pump, and desalinator, cellar, ice skating rink, colossal night club (1st floor), toilets, observation lounge, sea gym, sports court changing rooms.
- I (operational deck) – cargo hold, crew quarters, laundry, kennel, refrigerated cargo hold, vault, water tanks, incinerators, water boilers, morgue, electric room, air cooling system, brig 2, engines cooler, fuel tanks, engine room.
- For a better visual experience, I strongly recommend to use the texture pack "misa's realistic".
- The ship has two elevators, but a mod is required to use them. When I published the original version, I used the zeppelin mod, but it doesn't seem to have any more compatible versions.
- To install, open run, type% appdata% and click on Minecraft and then the 'saves folder'. This is where you should extract the file.