Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
Hello and welcome to my new adventure map! The Redstone Path is a adventure map I made completely out of boredom and it came out like this.
- Minecraft 1.9 or higher (Utilizes 1.9 blocks and commands)
- Play in Singleplayer -Multiplayer may work fine but you will need to use commands
- Everything else has already been setup in the save.
You are a person who up in a strange land not knowing what happened. You can't tell if it's just a dream or if it's real, but what you know is this place is not home. You explored some of the area near and try to find a way out. The objective is simple. Find a way out of here, collect Redstone pieces to unlock more locations and find a lever that unlocks the path to home.
- 8 Main Chapters
- Two bonus challenges
- Nice detailed looking terrain and structures
- Two Main Objectives
- Three Side Objectives
- Ambient sounds and effects.
- About 25+ minutes of gameplay
- Two endings
- Unique items