The team LCA is proud to present you it's first minecraft map "The Idol and the Golden City".
You are a young archaeologist not recognized by your peers, one day you find a golden idol in a museum. Below it you can read the words: "Made in City Gold". You decide to dash in search of this famous golden quoted to regain prestige with the congregation of the historians.
You go to have to follow the indications through more formidable traps some than the others and to solve riddles (the one of her is of the most avant-gardist on Minecraft).
45 - 60 min.
Languages: French, English
Update 1.2 & 1.3:
- Forced Spawn_monster false.
- Small modifications of decorations.
- Avoid destruction of one construction by lava.
- Modification of decorations in some parts.
- Greater difficulty of certain traps.
- Resolution of the problem of messages consoles which remained visible.
- Addition of signs for completing the story.
- Addition of command block to keep the inventory of the player and to prevent the automatic regeneration.
- Addition of food.
- Addition of a secret small room.
- Resolution of the problem of the alternative end (second pyramid).
- Added a command block for avoiding lags caused by rain.
2015-01-05 - Map Released.