This is a multiplayer map designed for 1-4 players. There are 4 different playable classes: The Brave Knight, The Eagle Eyed Archer, The Intelligent Alchemist, and The Powerful Summoner.
You and your group of bounty hunter misfits set off to answer the call of a Testifcate King in Gold City for Bounty Hunters to defeat the evil forces of The Dead Rebel Army (DRA) and to protect the city's princess. Sailing by ship, you reach the city only to discover the land under assault. Will you be able to defeat Gold City's invaders and protect the princess or will you be too late?
The map is about two hour long and has plenty of loot and hidden chests. The classes are all different and have armor and weapons specific to the class.
- Diamond and Iron armor and swords
- Special item: Fishing Pole to pull in mobs
- Leather and Chain mill armor
- Bow n' Arrows, and stone swords
- Special item: the ender pearl to teleport
- Gold and Leather Armor
- Gold and stone sword, and splash potions.
- Special item: TNT
- Gold and leather Armor
- Gold and wood sword
- Golem bulding materials (iron and snow golems)
- Special item: tamable pets (dogs and ocelots)
- Only the alchemist can use splash potions, but bottled potions and xp potions are for everyone
- The summoner is the only one that can have pets
- DO NOT CRAFT BUTTON OR LEVERS
- And follow the quest objectives, they'll help you follow the story
- If you didn't spawn on a ship tp to these coordinates: -181 67 580
- Added keepinventory command so now you don't lose everything upon death.
- Added mobgriefing command so creepers won't destroy the redstone and buildings.
- Added command block check points.
- Added villager vendors.
- And fixed a few other things.
We've also made the sequel to this map: Bounty in the Shadow Lands
Please check it out.
2012-06-16 - Map Released.