Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
The land of Lirgo is a peaceful place. It is home to two towns, Hollowdale and Khemris, which are separated in the middle by the great Mount Aekra. However, one night every year, that peace is shattered. The crimson moon that shines on that night of terror and fear gives it its name...The Night of Blood.
In this hack n' slash adventure, you must embark on a quest to defeat the necromancer Martyn and his army of hellish beings, to save the land of Lirgo from his dark magic. With awesome redstone effects, custom mobs galore, intense boss battles, and music from a variety of composers, this Blood Moon will be one you'll never forget.
- Redstone magic like cutscenes, spells, boss fights, and a myriad of other effects.
- Custom mobs, each with their own lore and abilities.
- Sidequests that reward new gear and gold.
- A host of interesting characters.
- A 100% custom world.
- Use the Resource Pack that comes with the download. This is VERY IMPORTANT.
- Map recommended for 1 player, though it should work for multiplayer.
- Generator of Cubes - Creator
- Akashic Records - Music
- Instrumental Core - Music
- Snowsong - Music
- Click_Survivor - Playtesting
Walking up to Villagers will talk to them. If this doesn't work, restart your game - it's a problem with Minecraft, not the map.
Sidequests are turned in by trading the quest item with the quest giver.
Merchants are marked with a white coat.
- A whole new Boss Fight for the Onyx Crown sidequest!
- The Blood Moon is now actually bloodred.
- Made the siege on Hollowdale more interesting.
- The player receives more direction on what to do.
- General improvements.
||Generator of Cubes