If you watch the map trailer before playing, you don't need to read the books named [History of Magiguard Vol.1~4] in the game. I'm so sorry for late upload.
This is my first Adventure Map named "Magiguard Kingdom".
You've found yourself in jail when you awaken from a deep sleep. But you don't remember anything. Can you trace your memory and solve the problem of Magiguard Kingdom?
- Custom Music Resource Pack.
- There are two versions in the Zip file (Single & Multi).
- Play on Minecraft v1.7.2.
- It takes about 1-2 hours to finish.
If you want to play with your friend:
- Use the multi version in the zip file. (2-3 Players recommended).
- This map is not compatible with Bukkit Servers. Please use a Vanilla Server.
- Set "enable-command-block=true".
Recommended resourcepack: John Smith Legacy
If you find any bugs or have a something to tell, please leave a comment on this page.
Originally, this map was a Build Map named "The Spires of Lyceum" and created by "Team Gazamo".
I was impressed by their work, and decided to make an Adventure Map using this map. I modified some buildings and made a story, items, mobs. etc.
At first, I made this map in Korean. But I wanted to show this map to other players. So I started to translate it into English, that work is done now.
(Thanks to all the people who helped me on http://Lang-8.com)
I'm worried about my terrible English, but I hope you enjoy this map.