You are an alien traveler trying to get home after you crash your spaceship on a strange planet.
Afraid and alone, you start to explore the planet in hopes of finding a way back home, but start to get the sense that this "planet" might be more than meets the eye...
Render Distance: Minimum of 14 chunks, but preferably more
Brightness: Bright (100%)
FOV: Normal (70)
Difficulty: Easy, minimum
- Don't break any blocks, unless it's to fix something you accidently broke or get unstuck.
- Don't use any cheats or hacks while you play.
- Don't switch from gamemode 0, unless you're fixing something or you've finished the map.
- Don't use the totems to revive yourself, otherwise that will break the map.
- If you really need to you can alter some of the settings, except for render distance, particles and difficulty.
- Bluestones act as the point system in the game. They look like a normal diamond. There are 64 in total, so try to find them all!
- Artifacts are trophies you can find in each room. They look like an enchanted item. They can be found in each room. There are 12 in total.
- Feel free to message me on Discord and tell me your score!
Guythegrey - Mapmaker, builder, redstone, commands
Minetrain2002 - Tester, bug-finder
DuskShadow - Tester, bug-finder
FatBoyo - Tester, bug-finder
FAMOFFATT - Tester, Bug-finder, helped with disco floor
King3G - Tester, bug-finder
HydroTitan - Tester, bug-finder
PaintShenanigans - Tester, bug-finder, accidently gave me the original idea
SimplyJamie - Tester, bug-finder
- Removed spawn point in the Secret Room.
- Fixed a couple of grammatical errors.
2018-11-25 - Map Released.