Important: Downloading maps using the adf.ly link will directly support the map creator. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map download page.
You create a new world, and find yourself stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean, with nothing but a few pieces of string and some sticks. You decide to start over again and create a new one instead, but minecraft won't let you, and you're stuck on the same island as before.
You close minecraft and forget about it. The next day you login again and try to create a new world, but this time minecraft crashes. The map has taken over your minecraft and you must beat it in order to retain power.
(Your minecraft doesn't really crash).
1) Craft a Crafting Table
2) Craft a Pickaxe.
3) Craft a Shovel.
4) Make a Wheat farm.
5) Find the buried treasure.
6) Create a Cobblestone Generator.
7) Expand the island (Sand blocks aren't recommended).
8) Craft a Furnace.
9) Make a Mobgrinder/trap and/or Mobfarm (Has to be at least 25 blocks away from spawn).
10) Replace the whole top of the island with dirt then let the grass grow until it covers it all.
11) Mine some Iron.
12) Craft Iron tools.
13) Make a house, off the island. Out of stone, dirt, or cobble stone.
14) Make a mineshaft. (Sand falls, be careful)
15) Mine some Gold.
16) Create a Gold Block.
17) Construct flint and steel.
18) Find the Pigfarm.
19) Make a safe tunnel, or pipe to the Pigfarm.
20) Make a video of what you have created so far and send it to me.
Need help installing? Read our map installation guide.
This map was made in Minecraft 1.2.5, to avoid any possible bugs while playing, it's best to play on the same client version. You can change it in the "Profile Editor" of the Minecraft Launcher.