• Use at least easy difficulty.
• Play in survival mode. You can break, craft and place blocks.
• Do not leave the boundaries of the map.
• Find warm clothes and use it outside the aircraft to avoid dying of hypothermia.
• Craft torches and place them inside the aircraft.
• Light a bonfire.
• Make the inside of the aircraft a safe place.
• Survive the first night.
• Find food and water nearby.
• Give food and water to survivors.
• Find and cut down a tree.
• Tame a wolf.
• Make an SOS symbol next to the aircraft using wooden blocks.
• Rescue the survivors of the tail.
• Eat zombie flesh.
• Craft bow and arrows.
• Explore the abandoned village.
• Make a snowman.
• Explore the abandoned military base.
A plane crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. Battling mortal injuries and merciless weather, the survivors have only a few days to escape the icy elements - and strange creatures hiding in the dark - before their time runs out.
Minecraft version 1.7.4 or later.