|Created by Sauronaro |
Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
Welcome to KolorKey! A textured Puzzle Map that involves mystery solving, logic games, and a simple-to-learn mechanic of keys and sockets that can create bridges of light corresponding to their color.
A challenge to sharpen your parkour skills, while deciphering a puzzle as things become progressively crazier! Are you the Genius who will solve it? KolorKey has a challenging aspect to it, not recommended to those beginner in parkour, nor is KolorKey an easy puzzle to solve.
For those more advanced and also seeking a worthy yet intriguing puzzle to test their wit, you may have found it.
- Using keys and sockets, you can create bridges of light to aid your goal of reaching the emerald block, unlocking the next level.
- Different sockets will create different light bridges, which are also color coordinated.
- In a logic game of how to use the keys, and in what order, clear levels while gaining new keys to use
- Hard decisions will be made, but no matter!
- The level can be reset if you think you dove into a dead end.
- Certain stages require sacrifice, be warned!
- Each stage unlocks and provides a new Key or Mechanic to help you in your quest! Enjoy!
- Some sockets are too high to reach, use a socket closer to the ground to create a light bridge to reach the higher sockets
- Think outside the box, try all combinations and take advantage of all key sockets
- Can't reach? Hold shift to get near the edge of the block your standing on, jump up and down if need be
- Note, you never need to jump OFF a high point, click a socket, place the key in, all before you fall off and exit the GUI. All sockets that are meant to be reached can be easily reached with moderate Minecraft experience
- Enjoy the Map? Leave a comment!
- Notice a bug? report it below (Most mechanic glitches are due to lag, restarting the game fixes them)
- KolorKey is difficult at times, certain parkour jumps are as well, discretion advised, I assure you the Puzzle can be solved
- Did you make a video? Link it down below! Watching others who have completed the map can help those who are struggling
Made for Minecraft 1.11
|Creator: ||Sauronaro |
|Map Category: ||Puzzle Maps |
|Map Version: ||1.0 |
|Minecraft Version: || 1.11 |
|File Size: ||1 MB |
|Date Added: ||2018-01-12 |
|Downloads: ||535 |