|Created by DaLemonKingMC |
Trailer: Button Hunter Parkour Trailer
This map contains 10 hand-made vanilla levels of parkour in your quest to find the button on each level.
The parkour gets very challenging as the levels move along.
There are many paths, but only 1 correct 1. For more insight, follow the link to the trailer!
- This map works in 1.10 or later versions for the addition of the new nether blocks.
- Works in vanilla Minecraft, some resource packs may mess up the blocks but should not be that big of a problem.
- This map has really difficult parkour with no checkpoints, so if you rage you may need to make your own.
- The map works with as many players as you wish, but should be limited to 1-4 because of tight spaces.
- There may be some lag as the oceans were changed to lava.
- All of this was built by hand, no world edit.
- Some jumps may not be possible, which most likely means that the button is not that way.
- If there are any bugs or jumps impossible to get to the button, please comment below as this is the initial release.
Feel free to post on YouTube with credit given to map maker DaLemonKing (www.youtube.com/user/DaLemonKing)Made for Minecraft 1.10
|Creator: ||DaLemonKingMC |
|Map Category: ||Parkour Maps |
|Map Version: ||1.1 |
|Minecraft Version: ||1.10 |
|File Size: ||65 MB |
|Date Added: ||2017-01-06 |
|Downloads: ||5,741 |