Around The Hills
In this Parkour Puzzle map it's almost all about getting higher. Timed Piston events, ladder jumping between great heights, everything can and will make you get higher and further across the map. Use Water, Pistons, Ladders, Doors, Trapdoors, Stairs, Bookcases and more to reach new heights and conquer the Hills and Houses, Around the Hills of Minecraft.
- The map is completely hand made, well, the world is random generated. The only "cheat" I've used is the default /give commands. I haven't used any map editing program or such.
- On many places you will probably think, "This is impossible, probably just a glitch, I'll skip this part".I've been testing every part of the map several times, and everything is possible, just if you're doing it right.
- I've created a big wall, and it's supposed to be pretty much impossible to climb, just so the "pro" players will have something to do :)
3 Pumpkin heads are hidden in 3 chests in the City of Gold.
Who will find them first?
The GOLD & IRON Block System
Around the map there are chests placed, that can contain either Gold Blocks or Iron Blocks. The chests can be inside the Buildings that's placed all over the map, or near the "Main parkour path". If you see a house on the other side of the fence, you have to make your way there by the "Main parkour path" before you can check the houses, and not climb the fences. You are allowed to climb fences that work as decoration near the houses.
Gold Blocks = 10 points
Iron Blocks = 2 points.
- Do NOT break any blocks.
- Do NOT place any blocks.
- No Mods/Cheats or whatever.
- It IS possible to do without sprinting..so to challenge yourself, try to keep sprinting to a minimum :)
- Play on Peaceful, you need health regen.
- If you find anything on the ground, like a pick axe. Don't use it, as i haven't use any fly cheats or so.. i've died maaany times, and that's the remains.
- If you find a lever in a chest or similar, you are allowed to place it, but only within the area where you found it.
- Ragequitting is allowed.
- Wool blocks shows the way.
- Redstone torches shows checkpoints.
- Don't climb fences, they often separate 2 checkpoint zones.
- If you die, which is possible, try to find your way back to where you was, climbing fences is at this point allowed.
- The spawnpoint is a bit away, but just follow the wooden poles with torches on to find the start.
- GIVE FEEDBACK >:0
Need help installing? Read our map installation guide.
This map was made in Minecraft 1.1, to avoid any possible bugs while playing, it's best to play on the same client version. You can change it in the "Profile Editor" of the Minecraft Launcher.