|Created by McDic |
Hello, my name is McDic. Let me introduce about my new map, Highliner.
Highliner is 1v1 Turn-based board game like Go. (Enter here to know what is Go)
Each turn player places the 1x3 stick on the board.
The goal is claiming your area much as you can, by using several special rules. It's introduced in map tutorial.
How many tiles can you claim? Challenge it with your friends!
- Optimized a bit more (Changed block update to make less lags).
- Tweaked about surrender so player will not surrender accidentally(not intended).
- Massively updated about tutorial.
- Changed default option to make game shorter.
- Tweaked lobby functional entities.
- Optimized even more (TrackOutput Changed).
- Optimized a lot (Used AreaEffectCloud instead of ArmorStand, basic settings, etc).
- Fixed issues about knockback and enderpearl glitch.
- The first public released version.
Made for Minecraft 1.10.2
|Rating: || |
|Creator: ||McDic |
|Version: ||C1 |
|MC Version: ||1.10.2 |
|Size: ||1.76 MB |
|Added: ||2016-08-21 |
|Downloads: ||6,054 |
|Category: ||Game Maps |