|Created by Gabum |
Gabum's Golf 3 is probably the biggest Minigolf Map ever released. It features:
- Over 100 different Holes
- 10 Courses: Desert, 2D, Sky, Holiday, Hardcore and 6 More!
- Many Achievements and Eastereggs
- Modern Minecraft technologies, (if you play on a server, you have to set the "CommandBlockOutput"-permission to "true" in the server.properties file)
- 5 Hardcore-challenging jump parkours
- Search Puzzles
- ...and much more!!!
It is easy: Throw your ball by pressing "Q", and the ball will slide over the ice. Pick up the ball from the new position, and Press "Q" again, until it falls into the hole!
Good luck and Have fun!
Updates:Made for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Bugfixes, especially the Teleport bug, which caused the teleporters to not work.
- The Minecart elevator in Sky was replaced by a teleporter.
- And Hole 3 at the secret course was slightly changed, so now balls can easily slide
over the press when it's open.
|Rating: || |
|Creator: ||Gabum |
|Version: ||1.3 |
|MC Version: ||1.4.7 |
|Size: ||19.79 MB |
|Added: ||2013-02-12 |
|Downloads: ||36,824 |
|Category: ||Game Maps |